By using our website ( Hathi Hayati volunteer associations) you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions, please read the following terms and keep them in mind:
All users must be older than 18 years old.
2- Individual Copyrights
All Contents including logos, trademarks and brands, pictures, videos and written materials are exclusive for the website and should not be reposted or used without permission.
You are allowed to browse the website and share links to the website as well, to support our website and humanitarian campaigns, but using the contents of our website for commercial reasons or for the benefits of another website is considered a violation of copyrights policy and might place you under legal questioning and penalties.
While using this website it is prohibited to do the following
• Any act that might negatively affect the website or lead to interfering or corrupting the website or any of its content.
• Using the website for commercial purposes or advertising without permission.
• Hate speech and racism toward individuals or websites are banned under legal issuing.
• Removing or changing any logo or marks protected by copyrights from the website or the contents available at it.
• Doing any of the pervious action will place you under legal issuing.
The information we provide on this website is consistent with Hathi Hayati volunteerism goals which include helping and supporting those in need and will be used for the purpose of running our website, and hence accessing and using our website is the user’s own responsibility.
This agreement may be changed from one period to another as the site deems appropriate for its objectives, so please review it and abide by it.
5- Your privacy
The website owner, on the other hand, has the right to remove any of your added content without warning.
Log in via your Google account
Create it via your Google account